Post-games fantasy 15 from the guys at The Rugby Blog.
What do you think to their International Olympic XV?
Great post from Jon Acuff.
We live our lives in and amongst the buildings, constantly moving, never sleeping, building, improving, renovating . . .
How about creating a green space?
How about creating a Central Park in your own life?
A place where you do things differently?
What can you say? Bradley “Awesome’ Wiggins!
Another fantastic ride and victory!
Video report from Sky News with Manx-Missile Mark Cavendish as he sets his sights on Olympic Gold!
Fascinating and detailed article on how the Tour de France reaches us through media.
Some of the incredible stats are this year’s Tour comprised:
• 39 different start/finish town stages
• broadcast in 186 countries
• 450 journalists
• 121 TV stations covering the event, of which 60 do so live, with 260 cameramen working on motorcycles, in helicopters and at the finish line.
• 72 radio stations
• 350 authorised newspapers and photo agencies with 240 photographers
• 2400 vehicles on course (organisation, media, publicity caravan, etc.)
• 4000 support crew
This is great!
Fantasy XVs is usually something you get given on coaching courses, and it was immortalised by Jonny Wilkinson and Richard Hill in the documentary ‘Sweet Chariot’ following England Rugby’s lead up to the 2003 World Cup.
Very good, and succinct, view of Bradley Wiggins and his journey to Tour de France winner.
Well worth the 3+ minutes.